Maddha rug being woven in Kathmandu, using traditional Tibetan style
The elegant graphic within Maddha was inspired by the play of light from a decorative iron window.
Modern Maroc collection.
The intricate detail is beautifully captured within the finely woven 150 knot silk construction of Maddha.
Maddha Plain takes the background pattern from Maddha and removes the circular motifs, to create a stunning semi-plain.
Our rugs carry a RugMark label. RugMark is a non-profit organisation which monitors and removes child labour from the rug industry throughout South Asia. A RugMark label ensures the following:
- No child labour was used in the manufacture
- RugMark inspectors have visited the loom where the rug was made
- The rug has helped pay for the education of former child labourers
- You are helping to build a market for humanely produced goods
- Your rug is beautiful, inside and out